Children's Rights Lawyer in Rhode Island

Protecting Children's Rights

Since serving as an Assistant Public Defender in 1982, Timothy J. Conlon has represented scores of Rhode Island children in a wide range of cases involving juvenile rights.

Our firm provides effective advocacy for children and their families in the civil, criminal, juvenile and family courts throughout Rhode Island. Our successful litigation against child sex abusers and our juvenile defense practice, based on 30 years of experience representing young people and families in court, have earned us the reputation as leading child advocate attorneys in the State of Rhode Island.

To request a consultation, just call (401) 216-4414.

Our Long History of Effective Juvenile Advocacy

Timothy Conlon and our team of Providence children's rights lawyers at TJC ESQ has tackled numerous cases involving juveniles and their rights.

Some examples of Timothy Conlon's effective advocacy for juveniles:

  • In 1983, Timothy Conlon obtained a consent decree prohibiting the use of the State's adolescent psychiatric hospital as day shelter for homeless children.
  • In 1984, he handled consolidated cases freeing 14 children from confinement, and establishing standards that still govern the detention and treatment of juvenile non-offenders and status offenders in the State.

Throughout his private practice, Attorney Conlon has represented children in a diverse range of cases dealing with placement, treatment and access to services. We are familiar with the remedies available for children, and versed in the language used by counselors, psychologists, and social service professionals. We use our familiarity and experience with the civil, criminal, and family courts to protect the rights of children.

Call Our Providence Children's Rights Lawyers for Help

For experienced legal advice and skilled representation in any matter involving the protection of children's rights, turn to our team at TJC ESQ. Start by discussing the details of your case and concerns regarding your child.

Call our office at (401) 216-4414 to begin.