Providence, Rhode Island
Attorney Angelina Landi was born and raised in Warwick, Rhode Island. In 2005 she moved to Los Angeles, California to attend the University of Southern California, where she studied broadcast journalism and competed on the varsity rowing team. While in Los Angeles, Angelina worked in radio and television news.
In 2009 Angelina moved back to Rhode Island to attend Roger Williams University School of Law. While in law school, she was awarded the Anne Hutchinson Scholarship and the Dean’s Award for her academic achievement. She also received the Roger Williams Law School Public Service Award and the Segal AmeriCorp Education Award for her dedication to public service.
Angelina was introduced to the family law practice while interning for the Rhode Island Family Court Chief Judge Haiganush Bedrosian. She also worked for Rhode Island Legal Services, providing representation to indigent clients and worked with attorneys from Partridge, Snow, and Hahn, to provide legal representation to families seeking special education accommodations for their children. Angelina also participated in Roger Williams’ Criminal Defense Clinic, where she represented client’s facing misdemeanor criminal charges and earned the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction Award for her exceptional representation.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Rhode Island
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Honors: Anne Hutchinson Scholarship
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Roger Williams Law School Public Service Award
- Honors: Segal AmeriCorp Education Award
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- Major: Broadcast Journalism
Honors and Awards
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction Award
Past Employment Positions
- Rhode Island Family Court Chief Judge Haiganush Bedrosian, Intern
- Rhode Island Legal Services
- Partridge, Snow, and Hahn
Pro Bono Activities
- Roger Williams Criminal Defense Clinic