Dedicated To Resolving Legal Matters That Affect Your Family
When legal matters concern your family, finances, future and more, you need dedicated legal guidance to protect your interests.
From high net worth divorce and international custody disputes to domestic violence and child abuse cases, the attorneys at TJC • ESQ have the resources, experience and tenacity to advocate for your rights and interests. We have served individuals and families across Rhode Island for over 30 years. We leverage our state-of-the-art technology to bring a distinct advantage to each case.
Guiding You Through Complex Divorce And Child Custody Cases
We provide seasoned, sound counsel for a wide array of family law issues, including:
- Divorce. We represent clients throughout both uncontested and highly disputed divorce proceedings. We can also assist with LGBT, military, second or third and gray divorces.
- Separation. Not all married couples wish to permanently end their marriages. We can advise on when separation could benefit you and how to achieve it.
- Child custody and visitation. We have worked with clients internationally and across the country on complex Rhode Island-based custody cases.
- Child support. State guidelines calculate predetermined monthly child support payment amounts. We assist in working toward an agreeable solution.
- Property and asset division. Dividing marital property can be complex, especially concerning a business, retirement savings and more.
- Spousal support or alimony. Spousal support can be fiercely contested and depends on your case, including length of the marriage, contributions of each spouse and more.
- Adoption and guardianship. We assist with several methods of adoption, including when a stepparent or foster parent seeks to adopt a child.
As thought leaders in electronic discovery, we use advanced technology and work alongside experts to find hidden assets, documentation of infidelity and other evidence to assist with your case.
Experience In Sensitive, Challenging Cases
When your case involves domestic abuse, child abuse or other serious risks, we prioritize the safety and well-being of you and your children. We address the impact of abuse, addiction and mental illness within families. With considerable experience in high-profile clergy abuse cases across Rhode Island and other institutional abuse cases, we provide an informed but sensitive perspective.
Discuss Your Family Legal Needs With Us
With our online client portal, you can check the progress of your case or communicate with us in real time on any internet-enabled device. Schedule an initial consultation to learn how we can assist. Call us in Providence at 401-400-4254, or send us an email.